Ranking
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
so basicly. the items are worthless for people who cannot run RTRT without lag?

RTRT wasn't made for people to play with, it's there for videos, screen shots & other stuff. You'll find that the majority don't even have shaders turned on when they play just because at times it can make it difficult see things.

So yeah, to sum it up: When you've got shiny mode turned on it makes certain parts shinier. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
RTRT wasn't made for people to play with, it's there for videos, screen shots & other stuff. You'll find that the majority don't even have shaders turned on when they play just because at times it can make it difficult see things.

So yeah, to sum it up: When you've got shiny mode turned on it makes certain parts shinier. ^_^

Could you post an example of the chrome.
Last edited by Magix; Mar 1, 2011 at 03:55 AM.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
so basicly. the items are worthless for people who cannot run RTRT without lag?

I can't play with RTRT and i would not anyway because IMHO for longer fights it's a bit annoying, but i love to use this effect to make art with Tori as a render. And so i will use Chrome parts to do art just because it will look epic.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Could you post an example of the chrome.

I can't, it was only active in one of the older betas.

Try looking in the old beta threads (in the support forum), maybe there's a picture in there.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I can't play with RTRT and i would not anyway because IMHO for longer fights it's a bit annoying, but i love to use this effect to make art with Tori as a render. And so i will use Chrome parts to do art just because it will look epic.

true, i always use RTRT for my SS etc.

are there any plans to put Chrome on the stock list? because right now its rather expensive.

and tung, no i guess it enhances the RTRT making it shinier. he said that a few posts back.