Ranking
As far as I know, everyone with either a PS3 or an xbox uses guides, but not to finish the game, usually they just want the achievements.

It does make the game boring, playing with a guide is like C&Ping stuff but with bragging rights.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I did FF 7 8 and 10 100% without guides.
But my friend helped me with some of the FF10 break hp/damage limits.

EDIT: and I think guides are just stupid. No point playing a game if ur not going to play it by yourself
Last edited by Juhizz; Jul 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
On the first playthrough I think it's silly to use a guide. Exploration is what makes games as great as they are.
i used a guide for Final fantasy 7 for dressing cloud up in a dress is a pain it gives you no help at all at that part
Anime United
I generally use guides only if I'm really stuck and I'm pretty sure it's not going to spoil the story. For example: Teleport puzzles in Tales of Symphonia, they're terrible and mostly based on luck and memory. So using a guide then, and only then doesn't trouble me in the slightest.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
A guide? For today's extremely dumbed down games made for the console masses? You have to be kidding.

Anyone who uses a guide is probably an idiot. True fact.

Using a guide = cheating.
I tend to use guides on my second run through the game, but if I really enjoyed the game or it has multiple plotlines to follow then I probably wont use one until I get bored of it.. I just hate thinking that I've missed out on something.

But on the first time through a game, well I don't care if other people do it. To me it just ruins the game.

MIND YOU..

Can't remember the last time I used a guide on a game.. I've 100% or at least near 100% most games I've played on my first run through.

playing with a guide is like C&Ping stuff but with bragging rights.

this^
Last edited by Zapachoo; Jul 10, 2010 at 02:31 PM.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
and i used a guide on dragon age sometime i hate to not get a great sword becus i like to watch people die
Anime United