Ranking
Uhh....what. Jeezy, weezy, beavy? Just the first line made me cringe. The grammar makes it even harder to read, too.
My eyes are bleeding.

EDIT: It gets really funny towards the end, I laughed a bit.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To be fair though, most rap, even good stuff, sounds like shit on paper.

From "Not Afraid" (I know there will probably be lots of people who say boo, but the sales speak)
"From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and whether he's on salary, paid hourly until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him whichever comes first, for better or worse he's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas his gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge to pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe"

Now I've taken out all the line breaks to make the format on par with the OP's.

Or even, heh, worst case scenario....

Lil wayne in Revolver:

"Oh my God, then Shorty be whillin' and when I say I got to leave you wouldn't believe all of the things that she'll do and all of the things that she'll say to make me stay and I be like, 'Damn'"

Lol.

So who knows, maybe the way you have it in your head is so drastically different from the readers' views that it may sound decent.

OR....you might have to be like wayne and just get a different sounding voice so that the teen audience would be like "OOOOOH" no matter how shit the lyrics are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
To be fair though, most rap, even good stuff, sounds like shit on paper.

That's very subjective and depends on the song and artist. For example storytelling in rap makes good on paper.
Check these examples:

This last one is not the full song, but has a nice animation though:
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi