Ranking
Ive had my first cigarette when i was 16. Now 18 ive been noticing i smoke alot more than i probably should be. Like a pack a day if i have it. It sucks i wish i could stop, BUT ITS JUST SO DAMN GOOOD!

Cigarettes are cigarettes except for ViceRoys and Peter Jacksons. They dont count. >.>
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I'm a heavy smoker and have been for one hell of a long time. Brand doesn't matter IMO.

As for possible health issues... Meh, gonna die at some point anyway. If anything it'll save me all the years of being old, senile & incontinent all you non-smokers can look forward to.

As for people stating smokers are idiots - it's just a personal choice. Each to their own.

Guarantee you wont feel like that when you are old.

Smoking will give you lung cancer and some shit and you'll be living off oxygen tank for a while, maybe even worse stuff, dont feel like going into it but living off oxygen I would say is worst than a few years of being old.

I can feel for the people that started when noone really knew the consequences and even thought it was good, but now when teens start knowing full well the consequences it's just fuckin retarded.
ive been using snus since i was 15 (smokeless tobacco) Also smoked on and off but now i only smoke at partys im 18 now btw
I'm a heavy smoker and have been for one hell of a long time. Brand doesn't matter IMO.

As for possible health issues... Meh, gonna die at some point anyway. If anything it'll save me all the years of being old, senile & incontinent all you non-smokers can look forward to.

As for people stating smokers are idiots - it's just a personal choice. Each to their own.

I don't think you'll think like that when you'll die....
And smoking makes you lose a part of your liberty too...
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I've smoked marlboro reds since I was about 12 years old and still do.
Edit* I'm a chain smoker. I smoke alot.
Last edited by Monozide; Feb 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
I'm Monozide and I smoke a lot.

And once again its Skulfuk for the win \o/

I smoke a lot. Im not super proud of it, but I also dont think it makes me an idiot. I started young thought it made me cool etc...will hopefully quit, if not, oh well.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.

Unfortunately, some people don't have a choice, they start by curiosity and get addicted.

I personally don't smoke or plan to
Never smoked cigarettes, never will.
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:02 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Smoking is hella expensive.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well