Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
He's busy being swedish in Singapore.

Also, developing Toribash. Maybe that game Glitch Racer too, but i'm not among those who know it for sure.

I dunno if glitchracer is ever being finished.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
Last one is bullshit, no way he owns his own company.

http://www.nabistudios.com/company.php

He does, in fact own Nabi. It's his baby. Don't think huge when you think company. It's humble, but growing.
^ Epic fail.

I think he is probably trying to figure out more ways to make this game interesting and create higher replay value.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
http://www.nabistudios.com/company.php

He does, in fact own Nabi. It's his baby. Don't think huge when you think company. It's humble, but growing.

gj biting.

ps: that list looks quite lonely atm, seeing as how gerald is gone.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Gerald Tock - Director, Strategy and Business Development
Gerald has been instrumental in building gaming/media companies in Australia and Singapore since 2004. In Australia, he led the growth of an Adelaide-based developer into one of Australia's leading mobile media companies, working with THQ Wireless, EA Mobile and ABC Australia, achieving finalist status in the Best Emerging Exporter category in Australian Interactive Media Industry Association Awards 2006.

Moving back to Singapore in 2006, Gerald led industry development in the games industry at the Media Development Authority of Singapore and started the INVIGORATE initiative, linking seed-grant production funding with executive mentoring from key publishers, such as Nexon Mobile, EA Mobile, Big Fish Games and Playfirst.

=(

That may need a refresh or something.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

I even heard once that he has some company called Nabi or summit like that & he like runs it & develops some game thing . Not sure if that one's true though.

Well on the games webpage it says Nabi Studios. I'm guessing he is head of that.
Oh my god..SkulFuk was sarcastic at the last thing..Gosh!
Though I think hampa is progrsmming the wii version of toribash and toribash's next version.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
=(

That may need a refresh or something.

http://www.nabistudios.com/games.php...ed=glitchracer

Build, race, crash and share.

Rev your engines! Beta, May 2008

Fun stuff.

Anyway, prolly checking the code for reflective shaders in tb 4.0 ;o
I always feel bad when I see stuff for glitch racer because in an old post when the goons were here I kinda trash talked it. Sorry Hampa, it really does look like a good game, and I hope you work on it more once TB is in order...
Organisation of Awesome: Member.