Ranking
View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy Split-Screen Gaming?
Yes
18 Votes / 39.13%
No
5 Votes / 10.87%
Sometimes, depending on the person/people
23 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i like and dont like like some car games the player1 is on the top
player 2 is at the bottom i Hate that (some times i look at the wrong car )
but if player 1 is in the left hand side adn player2 is in the right hand side its better for me (in THPS it is tho) but anyways i dont play spit screen if i do i dont like it i like to have teh sccreen for my self :P
Im pretty sure that depends on the game.

Like, Racing games i love playing them on Split-screen. In the other hand,i hate playing FPS´s in Split-Screen. My guess is that it also depends on the person.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Me and my friends used to go 4 player on Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 (>_>) and CoD4 at their places. I was never good at console fpsing, but it's still kind of fun when you're playing with others. If one of our friends get a multiplayerable game, we play it alot. Little Big Planet for example is priceless when you play with your friends.

I'm never serious with games anyway, I just try to have as much fun as possible. There's a rivalry between 2 of my friends though, whenever we put a game in, they'd always get pissed at eachother: "fucking camper, fucking screenchecker, etc etc". So much fun.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Lol Yea splitscreen is fun I loved playing splitscreen with my friend on l4d2 One time a witch was around a corner and he walked right past it and dident see it and turned around....Lets just say he shat his pants and start going SUNUVA!!! lol
Back in business
I love it except for the noticeable drop in graphics quality.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
(^Ooooooooh heck yes...)

As for me, I like playing multi-player on split screen because you personally know the person you're playing, you get to prove that you can totally own them at a certain game(s), and (stupid but fun) getting to say "U GOT PWND!" in person really a nice touch
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Depends on the skill of your friend.

If hes too skillful, hes just gonna laugh everytime you die and piss you off.
If hes too noobish, just go easy on him and shit.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?