Ranking
Hate the books, hate the movies, but the fans make for hilarious trolling. I still have to get out there to heckle some twitards.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Unless you are an adolescent girl or a homosexual boy, you are not a part of Twilight's target audience and will most certainly hate it.

Every scene i had the misfortune to lay my eyes upon was full of half-naked well-groomed pie boys who would easily pass as Disney teen show stars, but not vampires. And the dialogue....so extremely cheesy and melodramatic it actually made me embarrassed of watching the trailer.
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 22, 2009 at 06:46 AM.
In my country Twilight is going to release now, and im not going to see it, its for girls. I saw the trailer and its very gayish. (dont discriminating).
I think it was slightly better than the first one,due to the wolf-fighting-scenes.
Last edited by Robert234; Nov 22, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Originally Posted by Robert234 View Post
I think it was slightly better than the first one,due to the wolf-fighting-scenes.

Yeah but that's like saying World War 2 was better than World War 1 because less people died. Just because it was better doesn't mean it is good.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Robert234 View Post

: O are you thinking what im thinking B1?
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Yeah but that's like saying World War 2 was better than World War 1 because less people died. Just because it was better doesn't mean it is good.

I suppose,that is true.

White_Roses:What do you mean??
Last edited by Robert234; Nov 22, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
I'm going to watch it with two hot girls in the cinema in 4 days, so that movie better be good.

/me dance.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
It was the worst movie ever, the story totally sucked.
Discuss

Yes, it's allright.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave