Toribash
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
vladimir666rus

god tier name.

Just go in-game and make a recruitment server. Sure the majority of people will be silly but there are some that aren't. Also don't associate the word new/noob with silly. If they are new at the game or just young, but cool and not annoying (not like lololxddddddd Skirllex FTW!) link them to your clan page and tell him to sign up if he's interested in joining a clan. If he's/she's incapable of simply reading how to apply and asks where to, just say never mind.

Also don't ask every single person if they're looking for a clan. Just make a room sit in there and play some games along with making some small talk. Get to briefly know them, treat it as a speed date.

You will sometimes get new players that want to join and that's not a bad thing. Don't disapprove just because they are new. It's usually the new players that will be loyal once they have found their "home" per se.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
treat it as a speed date.

Toribash - The world's best dating game. Now with ragdoll physics!
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I got recruited ingame and I was a bluebelt. Im close to black. Hopefully im still up to standard...
Chzo. It feeds.
I personally don't really care about the belt.
As long as you're a cool person and can be somewhat active in the forums, I'm fine with that.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
As long as you're a cool person and can be somewhat active in the forums, I'm fine with that.

As much as we wish this, we both know for the most part, the guys with lower belts are huge annoyances and also just really ignorant about a lot of stuff and I'm not just talking about things in toribash. I think we should really have an Age limit if anything, or take a test on common knowledge things because quite honestly if you can't answer common knowledge, you have no need to be here with us.
EDIT:
I love how I know I put in certain words and they don't show up in my message -_-
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...

As long as you're a cool person and can be somewhat active

As long as you're a cool person

Age doesn't always mean everything. Look at Wesmrocks. He is 12, and he was an awesome kid. Not a good belt in-game either.
Gavakis too. We've had plenty other awesome members that were inexperienced/young.

There's no denying that the % of stupid people is higher amongst people that recently joined.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Age doesn't always mean everything. Look at Wesmrocks. He is 12, and he was an awesome kid. Not a good belt in-game either.
Gavakis too. We've had plenty other awesome members that were inexperienced/young.

There's no denying that the % of stupid people is higher amongst people that recently joined.

I can only say ditto. But yeah, cool people are hard to find nowadays.
Like I said, we do a test, if they pass. They are in (Obviously they still do the application and if they can get past that then we test them, so on and so forth) I think we should give out more trials to see if they will honestly stick in even if their app is a little meh.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...