Ranking
hey tip call the number on bak of xbox an say u have ring of death and started doin that ull beable send to them will replace no matter howold i had to do it
Get one of these:

http://team-xecuter.com/rrod/
(They're around £15, make sure you get the 2nd version for the extra parts)

Fixed up my previous 360 with one, worked great for close to 18 months until the sata port set fire to iteslf :/
(no idea how that happened)

Fuck MS' return policy, they just send you another reconditioned console. Fix the one you've got & replace it with a 360S later.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm not really comfortable with opening my Xbox but yeah, if it ever does it again I'll look into that xecuter thing. Thanks Skulfuk.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Well,as long as it's not the Red Ring Of Death [RROD] your x-box is safe,don't worry,but i will search about this problem and maybe I will update the post 'n' tell you if i found something useful,it is a Elite one Am I right?
I play games and lift weights.
hint hint. Destroy that peice of shit, and get a ps3. if you dont want to do that, listen to skulfuk because my friend fixed his 360 with one of those.
If One of the lights on the Ring of Light on the front of your Xbox 360 console flashes red and you receive one of the following error codes and message: "E67, or E68, or E69. System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support

Thats what i would do ^.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Well I am planning on destroying/selling/tossing down a volcano, seeing as I'm getting a gaming PC soon.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

well, its good that u are gonna get a new pc then, because they have a harder time overheating
the toast is powerful, but it can't beat Chuck Norris
ಠ_ಠ