Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sonic Rush for the Nintendo DS

First I thought it looked fun, like the old good 2d sonic games, when I sat down and started it I thought that I just made the worst purchase ever, voice-acting, and random death zones that you possibly can't see and just run in.

Then after a few hours later I just need more. MOAR SPEED, I luv it.

And the random death zones aren't that random as I thought they were.
Kingdom Hearts. A boy wielding a giant key as a weapon, fighting alongside fucking Disney characters?
After reading the reviews I sure had egg on my face.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sim Tower, really fun game
uh, i think i need to flesh out a bit...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Summon Knight 2

A friend gave it to me 'cos he broke his GBA. Didn't play it for about 6 months because I thought it would be superlatively homosexual. But then I was really bored one day so I decided to try it. Turns out it is actually really fun.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Tetris

YES. One of the greatest games to hit the market. I played this old version on my mom's old PC. It was challenging in the beginning. But then I got hooked. Sooner or later I played Tetris every day. I give Tetris a 9.5/10 for it's simplicity but it had it's great achievements. If you have a Vista, and want a great spin-off of Tetris for your dock, try out SideTris.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jan 6, 2010 at 03:27 AM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Kingdom Hearts. A boy wielding a giant key as a weapon, fighting alongside fucking Disney characters?
After reading the reviews I sure had egg on my face.

I would try it, but I just feel like the premise is too creepy.
Actually Toribash itself, really.
I wasn't really into all the blood-n-gore that it looked like it had, but decided to try it since I was trying all the other games off of fun-motion. Got hooked on it and the rest is history.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Dragon Age: Origins

I got it by accident. I ordered it but decided that I wasn't really sure wether I wanted it, so I cancelled it, too bad the company I ordered from works super fast and sent it away before the cancellation was processed. That was yesterday xP

So there I was with a copy of DA: Origins, and since I couldn't send it back I just unpacked it and started playing, loving it so far.