Toribash
they used that cause thats the name of the city where the person thought it up, or something

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Someone suggested this for Toribash. lol, yeah, you try holding an upside down bicycle kick in mid air for 15 seconds.

and i would watch it on youtube everyday =P

i was watching this like 5 secs ago i love the idea its smart i would love to play a fighting game
Anime United
I hate marketing. Every person in the videos looks smarmy.

Honestly, as far as gaming goes this looks like a gimmick. Nintendo got this idea right with the wii, mixing physical interaction with a controller. When you take away any sort of controller, you limit the game to the players physical capabilities, so all your fighting games will end just as cookie cutter as they are now.

And holy hell, am I the only person on the planet who DOESN'T want video games to perfectly mirror reality? I like video games because they are fantastic, not because they can get to know me...if I want that I will talk to my friends.

None of the games or game play they showed looks appealing, there is an outdoors for a reason.

[/old person bitter rant]

P.S. something like this would sap all fun from 90% of the funnest games out there right now.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I hate marketing. Every person in the videos looks smarmy.

Honestly, as far as gaming goes this looks like a gimmick. Nintendo got this idea right with the wii, mixing physical interaction with a controller. When you take away any sort of controller, you limit the game to the players physical capabilities, so all your fighting games will end just as cookie cutter as they are now.

And holy hell, am I the only person on the planet who DOESN'T want video games to perfectly mirror reality? I like video games because they are fantastic, not because they can get to know me...if I want that I will talk to my friends.

None of the games or game play they showed looks appealing, there is an outdoors for a reason.

[/old person bitter rant]

P.S. something like this would sap all fun from 90% of the funnest games out there right now.

QFT!

Which is why I will lose, I basiccly took 2 walnuts, spraypainted them black, put a shiny blue wire at the end of each one, and called it a brain. -- Side note: I have a trigger, omgomgomg real life or friends with a trigger.. OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

[/ontopic]

I like men.

-Love ya.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Jun 5, 2009 at 05:07 AM. Reason: for lulz
It's Microsoft, so I won't like it.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ADTerminal View Post
Can't stop watching the trailer.

I really like the skateboarding game they allegedly have X3

That'd be skate 2 it's a real game out now :P.

This looks sweet. The tv screen would be the console in it's self probably. I'm getting one whenever it comes out.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
It's Microsoft, so I won't like it.

Sorry to bother you, but as much as Microsoft haven't had the greatest record of software (Vista=Epic fail) It doesn't mean everything they make is trash to be thrown away.