Toribash
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
There's no argument, it's convincing ian and I to change our ways. Honestly, I keep recruitment open to grow and expand the clan. It used to be invite only which we might end up going back to it but still open for applications etc.

^this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
^this

May I make a suggestion? keep current format... Remove the "What can you contribute to Ultimate" bullshit and add "Some freeform shit" section?

Allows both parties to be happy?

Fair?

kthnks
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I like the freeform part, shows us who they are a bit. Helps us make better judgment.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Space View Post
I like the freeform part, shows us who they are a bit. Helps us make better judgment.

Beta and Ian have valid points and the current format allows us to conveniently find useful information. But I believe a freeform section at the end of the current application will satisfy both sides of the coin and appease those screaming "FREEFORM FREEFORM" while still allowing ease of vital-info collection.

#JustMy2Cents.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
agree with muse this can make all happy and it makes sure that the person puts some effort in the app and we should add ''under test'' rank if he passes the one week with no problems then he is accepted or something like that
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Updated recruitment page
Updated page 1 of recruitment thread. Thanks to all of you, Beta and I have heard all your request and we have added an "Additional information (free-form)" section after the standard application. We decided to limit the free form to 1 paragraph. Keep it short, simple and straight to the point.

Special thanks to Muse for this idea. Much appreciation.

In the end like Beta says, we are family and this is a good example of how we do things as a family.