Ranking
ever heard of fighters uncaged?
yeah, they tried that
it sucked beyond all comprehension
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The gameplay would have to be sort of modified to fit the people's needs, it would be fun though. With a few tutorials people would get used to it.

Any how, in my opinion I doubt Toribash would be available on xbox.

Hm, did you think that Blender now runs on xbox? ^^

No, I am suggesting it for PC

Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
ever heard of fighters uncaged?
yeah, they tried that
it sucked beyond all comprehension

Dude that is not even close to what I suggested @_@

The Toribash engine works by using collision to determine damage right? So it could make a way more realistic fighter game.

Fighers uncaged required you to do actions that then do pre-set moves ingame. This way would be using your own body to move the Tori to perform moves, damage would be by colllision too like I said >_>
In online play, how would the tori's be affected by each other? I'm sure this would work well in single player, just the tori and uke. But don't you think it would be strange if your tori got hit and couldn't control him from a while? Or even dismemberments, don't you think that would be awkward moving your leg irl but having it detatched in-game?
Haha yeah that would be strange, But I am sure something can be figured out between simulation and rigging. Or maybe DM threshold > 9000.
clearly the gameplay should be pretty different from now,anyway a well made fight game with a motion capture would be awesome.

The objection that someone can't do martial arts is a bullshit:is full of dance games on kinect xbox,but only 1% of the people who play them can replicate 100% that moves.You have just to replicate more or less them.Same would be for any kicks(for example if you give a kick while you are turning on yourself,even slowly,you can give a side kick etc.)
And if you are fat and can't move for many time,so...your problems!
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
This would be a good Option or Add-On..
-You have the option to play with a Controller or Motion Sensor
-Whoever wants to sit down and play grabs the Controller.. Whoever wants to jump around and move uses the Motion Sensor

boricua

Also, turnframes would be weird. For example, say I jump the first frame on Kinectbash, and my 10 (or however many) turnframes are up. What happens then? Will I keep moving like that in my next turnframe after I do my next move? Or will I simply fall, or be transported back to my second position? I'd say this would need to be thought out a lot more before being put out into practice.
Originally Posted by ZayexAlt View Post
No, just no.

I'd love it, because I can do everything a tori can do except crazy flips, but there aren't many other athletic, spartan black belts with assassin training in the gaming world.

Maybe if there was a way that you could click joints with your hand to make yourself flip, then move the tori with your body.

Edit: I'd own you guys with my tornado roundhouse kick xD

There is mastering in the most simple of techniques, for toribash on kinect, no.
For fighting games on kinect? maybe but here's a problem.
Kinect sucks, it's detection is laggy and it's even impossible to play the fighting games, ALREADY ON IT.
But if it wasn't so laggy and xbox didn't have a 16.17% chance more breaking then other consoles, then yeah i'd probably play, don't use crazy moves in fighting games like that.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
I think it would be cool to have just a hand controller so that you could press it, move into a good position, release and it sticks.
Originally Posted by presunto View Post
Don't be so negative, I think this would be awesome I can do back flips and round house kicks so I support this!

But TB is based on frames, so can you do 10 frames worth of backflip then freeze in mid air until the next turn followed by the next 10 frames? I think not.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you