Toribash
i love hugging my pillow, sometimes I'll have 1 leg under the blanket and 1 over it. Or I'll just take my pants and shirt off, throw all the pillows and shit off. Turn on this massive fan, and freeze myself.
This is awkward to tell but..
I used to sleep on my face but that wasn't so comfortable anymore after puberty kicked in.

Now I just sleep on my side. Or on my back with one leg under my blanket, the other one out. The right balance.
I love having one leg under the blanket, and one above it. I'm also a fan of having a pillow tightly squeezed by my tighs. I hate warm pillows, I want 'em cold.
Other than that, I sleep on the side, mostly. Although occationally I sleep on my face. Once or twice I decided that it'd be nice to sleep on the broad side of the bed.

I'm just like that.
I sleep on my face, or on my side with the occasional pillow

I also do the one leg under, one leg over thing. It creates the perfect balance.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm a big fan of the one leg under one leg over. And I normally listen to music when I sleep, takes my mind off the creaky floors and water in the pipes and other kinda spooky weird sounds.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Army. Straight lying on my back, arms tight on sides and no pillow.

edit: and oh yeah, I have the most terrible sleep paralysis with exploding head syndrome combined and i've been murdered in this semi awoken state several times. I don't even wanna go in details here, it's like very horror and violent and fucked up.

HOLY SHIT.
Me too. Like I'd wake up and be completely conscious. But unable to move and have exponentially older sounds in my. Head.
First time it was balloons. And it's moved to weird dubsteppy sounds from there.
It's terrifying.
It's also the first time I've heard of someone else with my same issue!

.:EDIT:.
Lets stay in topic here. I literally have 4 designated sleeping positions.
Face down hands under my pillow. Face up army style or on my or my lift side.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
On my side, in a semi-curled position. Comparable to a "Z" shape.

That's not the weird thing, though. Every night I sleep in my Bermuda shorts and t-shirt. That's what I always wear during the day, and I literally cannot sleep wearing anything else. I'd stay up all night if you told me to go to bed in my underwear or basketball shorts. I also somehow end up shifting in the middle of the night to a position in which my arm goes completely numb. I get up and end up hitting it against the wall or night stand and it starts hurting as soon as sensation is restored.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]