Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sounds alright but if psyckho quits then me lolpants and you festus will get the moderator powers and no we dont think your power hungry we all know your a cool guy who wants to help us. Any ways even if you where power hungry it wouldnt matter this clan is at rock bottom
What the FIRETRUCK!
Well then. I shall wait for Phsycko's word. I very much hope that he will give me moderator power, so I can make this clan into something beautiful.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
GO festus!!!
tell lopsin to help too he luvz me<3

hope u can do it, i would like to help if u need anything just pm me
God is dead
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
Me or lolpants Drone is quitting TB altogether and lolpants and i could work together

who said i was quitting?
I am evil.
Whoever. Does Phsycko even check this thing?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
who said i was quitting?

you did?

Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Whoever. Does Phsycko even check this thing?

not much
What the FIRETRUCK!
I think that we totally should accept your helpful hand. It's so unfortunate that our leader is inactive.
Anyways, I think I could host a vortex server and even try to recruit some people...
Or maybe I should not until everything sorts out?
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
I think that we totally should accept your helpful hand. It's so unfortunate that our leader is inactive.
Anyways, I think I could host a vortex server and even try to recruit some people...
Or maybe I should not until everything sorts out?

Just wait ill let you know when to do so.
What the FIRETRUCK!
This kind of blows. I cannot contact Phsycko >:/

Does anyone know a better way to reach him?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]