Ranking
At least a 1 qi loss should be implemented. Quitting mid match in Halo 3 makes you lose XP and those are like 15 minutes long half the time. TB matches last maybe five minutes. 1 usually.
infamous
This problem actually seems to have increased after that period of time that "hostbot" was telling people not to do it...
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
My suggestion is, since the game can tell the reason they quit, there shouldn't be a penalty for quitting when it's not your fault. (Take lag for example.) Also, if you suddenly remember something very important you need to do, you should be able to quit the match before a certain amount of turns is reached without a penalty. That would (in my opinion) be our best bet.
Yeah, Maybe if you quit within the first half of the match, no penalty, because, maybe you had something better to do. Second half, I would say implement the 15 minute penalty, Not lose qi. It wouldn't be fair to people who pinged and have to lose 1 qi.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
Like everyone is suggesting 1 qi loss is best suitable for this situation. But you can always try setting belt limits for your servers. Just type /set min belt *qi number* and you can play with people that are more experienced, and are not likely to quit mid-game.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i agree with the 15 min(wich is called deserter in wow) penalty,its better than only 1 qi loss also.i mean you can recover tht qi in 3 mins

This has been addressed many, many times. Several threads have been made in Suggestions and other boards.
Yes, it's a very annoying thing indeed, but atleast put the time into it and search for it....
Closed.
Back in my day...