Toribash
2k14 was pretty fun. Mycareer was the best. I hated the fact that it was more of "planned out" role play, instead of straight basketball. Helped me get better throughout the game at least.
I really didnt want to pay 20 dollars to go online for a few months, But I managed to get online and notice a glitch where I tried 5v5 and the game froze.

Whats everyones stats on MyCareer?

Jamie Johnson
6'6 SG
29.0 PPG
2.5 APG
5.0 RPG
Last edited by Mzebra; Jul 6, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
That's kinda weird, never seen that. Btw I'm aliens alt. but this is exactly whiny I stocked to current gen instead of next gen, too many problems on the ps4 and Xbox one
-in mycareer my first match that was elites vs stars i got A- rating and in the conference the teams that were interested in me is knicks clippers and suns
-my brother got F in his first match and Chicago Bulls wanted him
-how is that he just doesnt know how to play and he got into strong teams but for me i get not as good as his teams
The way the NBA works, better players get to bad teams. The phoenix suns are the first pick, so because you did way better you get drafted to a worse team.

Your brother did bad, and the knicks/clippers/bulls are forced to pick him up cause all the good picks were taken.

Worst case scenario you can ask for a trade to a different team.
^ yes but it's always the same teams that get the same picks, like the bulls will always get the 19th pick (not real, just example) however many times you make a new mycareer.
Originally Posted by TonyParker View Post
^ yes but it's always the same teams that get the same picks, like the bulls will always get the 19th pick (not real, just example) however many times you make a new mycareer.

they model the draft around the NBA 2013 season accordingly, so whenever you start the career its always going to be the same picks