Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol that's a craaazy rapper named hopsin. Like to listen to him but, damn he scares me sometimes
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Hey, i will probably be inactive for some time guys,just dont kick me out ok?
Study a lot.
Oh and btw...Mr.Garry is in Toribash Marine Corps clan, so he isnt inactive.
ok bye guys, i will not leace source dont worry.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
Hey, i will probably be inactive for some time guys,just dont kick me out ok?
Study a lot.
Oh and btw...Mr.Garry is in Toribash Marine Corps clan, so he isnt inactive.
ok bye guys, i will not leace source dont worry.

I wont because you said you were going to be inactive.

And I know he's inactive, he left the clan .-.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
uuumm, Sorry if im a little bit behind but why did garry leave source? did he think it was a failing clan or something?
-----
Oh man have i got an idea for you, how manyh fo you have wiis? and how many of you that do have toribash on it? well today i bought a 200 wii point card for myself. After buying toribash, i realized that i had wasted 10 extra dollars. so im going to say, why dont we host a raffle/lotto? whoever puts in 1k, 750tc, 500tc. would be put into a list. i will create a program that will randomly pick a person from that list. whoever wins will get 1 game of their choice(or if any of you want to put in more wii points, feel free to do so) that costs up to 1000 wii points. it will then be gifted to the person. and we have profit(im the only one that loses D=) i think this is a great idea. it will make source more noticable
Last edited by jclark; Mar 10, 2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
uuumm, Sorry if im a little bit behind but why did garry leave source? did he think it was a failing clan or something?
-----
Oh man have i got an idea for you, how manyh fo you have wiis? and how many of you that do have toribash on it? well today i bought a 200 wii point card for myself. After buying toribash, i realized that i had wasted 10 extra dollars. so im going to say, why dont we host a raffle/lotto? whoever puts in 1k, 750tc, 500tc. would be put into a list. i will create a program that will randomly pick a person from that list. whoever wins will get 1 game of their choice(or if any of you want to put in more wii points, feel free to do so) that costs up to 1000 wii points. it will then be gifted to the person. and we have profit(im the only one that loses D=) i think this is a great idea. it will make source more noticable

That's not a bad idea. What does everyone else think.

Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Just about at 400k, check my account history.
Started at 13k, lol.
Where's VLeniK?

I honestly have no idea what happened to leni. Thats cool, 400k
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Oh wow, jeff my mom said cant give away 10 dollars for free. But I told her i would get tc for it(probably) so she said i have to get 50 percent of the profit :/ sorry bro
-----
And where do you guys think i should post the Event? in wii events or in the reg?
Last edited by jclark; Mar 10, 2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys I thought you already knew but I can very rarely play tb, even go on forums for that matter. So I've handed full responsibility to Jeff. I know he'd make a good leader as he has so far. It's sad to leave tb but school is too important.
Prouder Leader Of Source
Ok lenik. Thanks for telling me/us. we are trying to get activeness in the clan up some help if you can
Alright thats fine leni, but if you want you can still stay in the clan. Since you've said you were/are going to be inactive.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|