Toribash
So I thought I'd ask, I've had the game preorder for a while now, waiting to download it today. Is it true you can't see people for the multiplayer part? Read A bit article on it but they avoided the initial question at hand.
I'd like to play with friends or search to find them anyways
well 2 people were on the same planet at the same spot and they didnt see each other so yea its a single player game.
but someone had a theory that due to hyperdrive and stuff, each of them were in a different time but at the same place so yea.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So I thought I'd ask, I've had the game preorder for a while now, waiting to download it today. Is it true you can't see people for the multiplayer part? Read A bit article on it but they avoided the initial question at hand.
I'd like to play with friends or search to find them anyways

As of yet no one has been able to see each other even at the same time at the same place.

Devs basically confirmed the feature isn't in the game because they never expected people to actually find each other.

No word on when/if it will come.
i was right to be skeptical.
game is actually kind of a piece of shit
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I never really believed the hype for this game and from what i've seen so far there isn't much here. sure it looks pretty, but doesn't every other game?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I never really believed the hype for this game and from what i've seen so far there isn't much here. sure it looks pretty, but doesn't every other game?

I have seen nothing different than the ps4 version yet.. I thought atleast the hud would be updated to look more the trailers
yeah I've lost all interest in this game, didn't really follow it but it looked like it could be something cool

very little (actual) content and a terrible pc port, hell yeah

game looks super shitty from streams and gameplay I've seen too
Just to give a different opinion, I bought the game, played it and didnt refund, because I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
but someone had a theory that due to hyperdrive and stuff, each of them were in a different time but at the same place so yea.

that was a joke.