Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Round 2
Congratulations,

You have made it to the second round of the clan league. Because of the number of clans that have made it to the second round and because of some luck/randomness, you do not have an opponent for this round.

I will inform you of your opponent for the 3rd round once we launch that round. Thank you for your participation and I hope you guys are training hard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please pm me.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My apologies, but things have changed again thus rendering this thread out of date.

I'll be posting an updated version shortly, but for now please refer to this thread for information about the current match-ups in the league: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what's the difference between the winner of the 1st bracket and the winner of the second?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
The winner of the first bracket fights the winner of the second bracket in the finals.

For the winner of the second bracket to win overall, they must beat the winner of the first bracket 2 times.

The winner of the first bracket only needs to beat the winner of the second bracket once to become champion.

The reason for this is that you only go to the second bracket once you have lost a match, so if you stay in the main bracket, you have an advantage.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Imba didnt actually fight dp. I just needed to advance someont to make the bracket work. But yes, you have 14 days
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, this is just an announcement informing you that your next opponent is the clan NO. The mod for your match will be aikidobigdojo.tbm just as the second round of the top brackets was. You have 2 weeks from today to set up your match and have it. Send me a pm once you have decided on a time and I will make sure a host is there. Thanks
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pfff... aikidobd again

but i can play if you guys need
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Hey guys, time to get your shit together. You have 7 days to arrange and have a match since I've already given you more than 2 weeks and you haven't done anything.

If I don't see you try to arrange something I will be disqualifying your clan from the clan league.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]