Toribash
Original Post
Christmas 2013 Mega Ultra Thread w/ respect to Hanukkah as well #progressivepandora
Alrighty Pandorans you will find below your new avatars until you get your New Years avatars in 2014!

They're all badly done probably and I couldn't copy the pictures straight from the site because they couldn't be opened by photoshop, if they have a loss of quality it's because I had to screenshot them. Also, if you want a Santa hat and I forgot you just let me know. I'm sorry.

Also should we think of some system for giving each other gifts?

Hope you are happy to wear a santa hat anyway Fluffs.
HEy
I'm laughing so much
LOOK AT FUCKING ANNIE gosh darn she looks so fucking excited
You know I wonder if I can send all you guys a drawing for the holidays or somethin
Last edited by fluffykat; Dec 8, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Fuck.
Best. Christmas. Ever.

Seriously awesome that you had the time to make these :3
I appreciate it a lot!
Anger gives motivation without purpose
I love you all! By the way my sloth looks amazing in this hat, thanks puff :3
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
I'm really happy with the reception. It makes me excited when friends are hyped as well. You can lose the christmas feeling when it doesn't seem like you're a part of it.

Everyone do Christmas drawings and post them. Especially if they are shitty mspaint jobs. This is optional of course.
HEy
Because you are all awesome. I decided to whip this up in photosho for you guys El Cacto wishes you a very merry christmas
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
Nice idea! Too bad my internet sucks at the moment and I've been kinda inactive lately but thanks anyway, and merry christmas to you all!
Proud member of [Pandora]