Toribash
Ok i think we should all be with guns and stuffz :3 , please wait for like 5 days ;( cause well i need my set + my textures :3

or we could go for a more like spears,swords and bows kind of shit XD
Hello guys, i'm sorry for invading, but VSauce asked me if i could make the clan 3d render, well guys here's some example of my artwork:

Examples (Big image)

You guys decide.

~Invalid0701
Last edited by Motionx; Feb 8, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
I have a pretty nice idea. Not that good.

My idea is related to the others' idea's except we don't have weapons. We're weaponless, but ready to pound faces in. We're all facing the camera, but not everyone is looking at it. Atmosphere should be slightly dark, pretty much battling at dawn. Everyone get's their own poses and specialties (so those who want weapons can have weapons.)

I prefer my guy to be looking down on a blue fire ball that I'm creating with both hands, somewhat like Master Roshi does in his version of the Kamehameha.

How the hands should be are at 1:05. Also, no gay stance like Roshi does :<. Just simply standing up.
beware
the goblin
Hey if you want a funny like approach,
I suggest a strip club you know, the sexiest toris dancing and us throwing money OR
for a more serious approach me kicking ico0n in the face ;)
no but seriously it would be cool for us to be like in the jungle or something in like a little river with guns and stuffs :3 , tbh i think ico0n should be like the guy on the bf3 cover but different stance but you know all at the front like a tank and stuff /
I was thinking I could be lifted like in rugby and I'm on the air doing some sort of a kick.
Do you really think you're in control
Guys, each tori is going to cost 2k and each gun/text will cost 1k.
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Guys, each tori is going to cost 2k and each gun/text will cost 1k.

this is cool
V
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
I was thinking I could be lifted like in rugby and I'm on the air doing some sort of a kick.

2 lifted? or why not just a simple cheer leading pyramid