Toribash
Original Post
How Does The Promoteam Work?
For all of you that do not know properly of what the promoteam does please don't answer this.
Ok I'v been interested in the promoteam for quite some time now and 1st of all before I go jump to and predictions I would like to know exactly what the Promoteam does and what they are all about.
I have made this post to see if this will increase my liking of wanting to be in the Promoteam or if it is not something that I would be interested in at this moment.
Last edited by McBurger; Jul 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM.
host tourneys, make & discuss ideas about new events, plan these events,

Also,get a purple name & brag rights and a ~ ingame.
KONY 2012
What AKP said is basically what it comes down to.
Then there's also some side roles in the PT, like the dev team, mod team and art team.
+ discuss ways to fix the economy, how to have newer players stick to tb, boost activity on the forum/ingame etc
generally discussing toribash.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
All in all, as the name states, they "Promote" toribash, They keep if fun for us, think up new ways of keeping us playing, and they find ways to make it fun for new players.

PT = ~(ingame) Purple name(Forums)
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
All in all, as the name states, they "Promote" toribash, They keep if fun for us, think up new ways of keeping us playing, and they find ways to make it fun for new players.

PT = ~(ingame) Purple name(Forums)

Not to be confused with smods, (blue names in forums) who also have a tilde (~) ingame. They moderate the forums, keeping everything neat and tidy. They also deal with banning and whatnot.
Promo Team comprises Nabi Software's child labor division of employees.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Promo Team comprises Nabi Software's child labor division of employees.

QFT
Trained for a sudden drop in the world's economy, and when they have to lay off all their staff members.