Toribash
Original Post
In-depth, rl srs shit.
Alright so I did a thread like this in wibbles awhile back because I was dying of boredom. Well guess what I'm dying of right now?

Nothing.

But anyways basically all you have to do is post here and I'll give you brutally honest paragraphs about your personality from my point of view. It could be anything from.

"I don't really know you but you seem pretty cool. You're in a nice up and coming clan which speaks for itself. I hope you have a great career here!"

to

"I fucking love you, you're like my bestfriend on here and you're pretty much my rock. (ramble ramble ramble)"

to

"You're a douche to everybody, you can't keep any trolling to yourself, you don't read the rules. You really need to shape up man. If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it."

They will vary in length, and yes I will do EVERYBODY that posts here.

Ready.
Camera.
Begin!

If anyone thinks of doing a thread like this and spamming the idea more than the title "star wars" I will delete it. Don't.

sid
Last edited by sid; Aug 4, 2011 at 05:38 AM.
Hello there.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> Jim
[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> Your thread
[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> I'm temted too post.
[21:06] <@Pwen-afk> tempted even
[21:06] <Jim|afk> post dummit

Posting for brutal honesty.
/me knows where this is going.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I can't even begin to imagine where this shits goin. worlds probobly gonna explode.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.