Toribash
Original Post
The most incredible indie rap group is back! *MUST SEE*
Moe Dolla$z here. I know what you're thinking right now. Some of you don't know me, some of you do. Me and the FTPWGM group have been ghost for a while; we've been exploring various artistic outlets that have been overlooked by conventional music. We are bigger and better than ever today though, with over 5,000+ views. Our based music has been spread to at least 5 thousand people. Let's make it more. Chocolate Thunder has recently dropped a 2 minute freestyle off a Taylor Swift instrumental for a little taste of what's to come. As of today (12:53 am EST, 12/27/2012) is in fact the anniversary of FTPWGM's creation. I will be dropping 3 tracks later today in hype for the FTPWGM music video which will be coming out, as well as other music videos and cooking videos!

We welcome you to the new age of FTPWGM - Moe Dolla$z

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/FTPWGM

Subscribe on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FTPWGM

Last edited by MoeDollaz; Dec 27, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
wow man this reminds me of when me and my m8 amir were walking around the town. This person put down the soundbox and it was just crashin the music.
this is hot
the god
Lol keep it up man, definetly waiting for more from you. Also, Slycooper took the words out of my mouth.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
There is a quite alot of swearing. But it was very good overall. Was that you?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
shit so get dis right. me and my bois were just chillin dere smokin up da phat blunts (im talkn purple kush here boyz) when i stumble by dis thread and so im just like "oh shit its moedolla$z" and call my homeboiz over to da pc to listen to dis grade A shit that surpasses lil wayne by like 20 blaze years (like light years except you're high while traveling at the speed of light) and so we listen to da phresh beats and i was like shit son, another grade A track from moe. dude you da bomb. my homeboi triple-g whitey wants to know if you'll bang his girlfriend?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ