Ranking
Original Post
Deadmau5- 4x4 = 12
The new Deadmau5 album, Its been out for a while... I think its pretty skippy, only has like one or two shit songs like Sophie Needs a Ladder.
House Heads let me here what you think
heres a sample:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY&ob=av3el
Last edited by Helucinate; Jan 16, 2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: I originaly posted the wrong video
Masqued
Originally Posted by Helucinate View Post
The new Deadmau5 album, Its been out for a while... I think its pretty skippy, only has like one or two shit songs like Sophie Needs a Ladder.
House Heads let me here what you think
heres a sample

Uff. Fixed for you.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I've been looking to get this album. How is it compared to lack of a better name?
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Lack Of a Better Name is better imo.... however some of the songs on this album are pure gold, Like Animal Rights and Raise your Weapon, but as a whole Lack of a Better Name is better, you cant beat Bot and Strobe.
Masqued
Was awesome till like... 4:00 now my ears are bleeding... Ugh.

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited by Slith; Jan 18, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I mean at 4:00 minutes in the song is fucking terrible. He ruins this beautiful music. You can barley hear Greta Svabo Bech's beautiful voice. From about 4 minutes to about 7 minutes 30 seconds is a sacrilege to music itself.
Last edited by Slith; Jan 18, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Unbelievable album. I think its better than for lack of a better name, its got more good tracks. Some chords, animal right and right this second are amazing while strobe is the only comparable one from FLOABN imo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
I mean at 4:00 minutes in the song is fucking terrible. He ruins this beautiful music. You can barley hear Greta Svabo Bech's beautiful voice. From about 4 minutes to about 7 minutes 30 seconds is a sacrilege to music itself.

I disagree, dubstep is beautiful in its own right, and at that point in the song the singers voice is lesser to the music itself. Yes it is rather dirty, but technicaly speaking its a phenominal drop, and it realy hits home well.
but in art somebody didnt start pasinting Van Gough's ear in because it offended them that he had no ear or started painting over the child like penises on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel because they were paedophilic? No Im just kidding. I love remixes but I did find this particular one destructive.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Unbelievable album. I think its better than for lack of a better name, its got more good tracks. Some chords, animal right and right this second are amazing while strobe is the only comparable one from FLOABN imo

True true, I suppose FLOABN is a lot harder as far as house goes and Ghosts and Stuff is over played
Masqued