Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Ingame Scoring
Whats going to be to be done about the scoring distribution. Im fed up of my opponents getting points doing absolutley nothing while I get nothing working my butt off. Plz do somthing about this.
Please specify the mod you are talking about.

As a general tip, use your hands and feet to at least touch your opponent. It saves you from getting any damage at all and leaves opponent with good amount of damage.

Also, try to protect your joints from Dismemberment. You can do so by again, using your hands or feet to block an offensive body part. It will leave you with zero damage.

As for the score distribution, it is fine. You just need to get the hang of how scoring system works.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 16, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
As Akmal said - watch what does & doesn't get hit. Don't expect to headbutt your opponent and recieve more points..

boricua

if anything, dont hit with parts that have joints. Joints seem to do the most damage to yourself. Especially the head for whatever reason.

Also get any pody part you are hitting with (preferably the foot or hand) as far in as you can into your opponants body. This would trigger a nice glitch that will boost your score higher than you can count.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 17, 2011 at 01:48 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020