Toribash
Original Post
REMOVE HAIR AND 3d OBJECTS
Like come on, this is ruining the game, flames are ok, these other random floppy hairs and huge random 3d objects are pushing it a bit too far. Don't you think?
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
They really aren't huge floppy or all too distracting. The only pretty bad 3d item are the Kickin' Kicks, which if not loaded properly can cause no feet to show on the player. And as said, you can turn them off just like distracting flames.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Still, it just really changes the whole style of the game and makes it too... hipsterish.

Keep the game classic
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Originally Posted by Habits View Post
Still, it just really changes the whole style of the game and makes it too... hipsterish.

Keep the game classic

I'm sure you know what classic tb is.
It doesn't change any gameplay mechanisms or style; it adds new levels of customization and opens up an entire new market section that can be further expanded on with tourneys and stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Habits View Post

Keep the game classic

Let's get rid of all customization while we're at it, that seems completely reasonable.

Did you catch the sarcasm?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
The very nature of Toribash is to have limitless customization. Moves can be so custom and unique to each person, Textures and color and joint combinations make you look as unbelievable different from the next person.

3D Objects and Hairs are just another way to add to that customization. And like any good feature we have: they are completely toggable. There's no reason to remove a toggable feature.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm sure the devs made an off button for everything that annoys players visually more or less
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR