Toribash
Original Post
Christmas Presents
I know a lot of people buy presents in November, so I want to know, what presents are you going to buy,
what presents do you want and what presents you got last year?

I don't know what to buy yet, and I defenitly don't know what I want.

Last year I got a pair of socks and a pijama, plus 50 euros. Go me!
oh yeah
The same as every year: clothes, video games, money. I want something new....like an airplane :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
The same as every year: clothes, video games, money. I want something new....like an airplane :3

If I ever got videogames for christmas, I think I'd blow up of happyness.
oh yeah
I just get money, and a pile clothes I don't want.

But I want a new laptop cause mine sucks, and I always wanted a panda but that's illegal here :C
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 13, 2011 at 03:44 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I actually don't really need something right now, it's going to be fun to see what they get for me
piratez
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I just get money, and a pile clothes I don't want.

But I want a new laptop cause mine sucks, and I always wanted a panda but that's illegal here :C

If my mom bought home and gift wrapped a panda for me, i'd shit a brick

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I know a lot of people buy presents in November, so I want to know, what presents are you going to buy,
what presents do you want and what presents you got last year?

I don't know what to buy yet, and I defenitly don't know what I want.

Last year I got a pair of socks and a pijama, plus 50 euros. Go me!

What is this buying presents nonsense everybody knows that Santa delivers all the presents to the little boys and girls. Silly
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I don't know what I'm going to get my family and friends, but I'd like Super smash brothers: Brawl, and last year, I got tekken six, New super mario bros. Wii (The wii's didn't come with the game back when we got it.), and some other things I can't quite remember.
Mhm.