Toribash
Original Post
how to post 512 texture
i made 512 texture set but i cant post it in game cuz i dont have full 512
any other ways ?
thanks
patriot00
You can wear it in Singleplayer if you make a folder with the set name in your custom folder of your Toribash folder. Just name the files like the different bodyparts and convert them to .tga files.

Here's a tutorial about it
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28309
I'm only cleaning here..
wait .tga? targa?
-----
OK GOT IT THANKS ALOT !! also how to spin heads like people showing, spinning to see the textures
Last edited by SFCS; Mar 19, 2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
patriot00
Originally Posted by SFCS View Post
wait .tga? targa?
-----
OK GOT IT THANKS ALOT !! also how to spin heads like people showing, spinning to see the textures

You're welcome.

To make a spinning head gif you'll need a software where you can make a spherical view of your image (for example GIMP).

There are some tutorials about it on Youtube.
I'm only cleaning here..
If you're trying to making a spinning globe in GIMP you go to Filters/Animations/Spinning Globe

After that you would want to increase the frames of it so that the globe doesn't spin retarded fast like most people do.

AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Unfortunately photoshop doesn't support this.

Did you make the pictures 512x512 ?

yap i make 512

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
If you're trying to making a spinning globe in GIMP you go to Filters/Animations/Spinning Globe

After that you would want to increase the frames of it so that the globe doesn't spin retarded fast like most people do.

but i need to make the head first right?
patriot00