Toribash
It depends, I would say. The mods have to be sympathetic to the cause of the shared account (I think).
But if im wrong about that, then no, it is a bannable offense.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I know it is bannable, but I am not really sure why. I think it is just for security reasons, but I made an account for a friend who wanted to play online with me once because he couldn't make one, but he doesn't really play toribash. He never uses the account anymore, so I just use it as an alt when I am bored. I don't keep any items on it, because although he is a good friend, I don't want to risk it.
If you really trust who you are sharing your account with, like if they are a close friend or family member, then I would say, go for it. But just be careful, because you CAN get banned for it.

BTW, if any staff members are watching this, my alt that I shared is called cheeze7, I don't really care if you ban it or not, since I don't really use it anyways.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Sharing accounts isn't allowed & results in a lovely ban

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
I know it is bannable, but I am not really sure why. I think it is just for security reasons, but I made an account for a friend who wanted to play online with me once because he couldn't make one, but he doesn't really play toribash. He never uses the account anymore, so I just use it as an alt when I am bored. I don't keep any items on it, because although he is a good friend, I don't want to risk it.
If you really trust who you are sharing your account with, like if they are a close friend or family member, then I would say, go for it. But just be careful, because you CAN get banned for it.

BTW, if any staff members are watching this, my alt that I shared is called cheeze7, I don't really care if you ban it or not, since I don't really use it anyways.

No. Don't go for it. It's stupid and unnecessary.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
No. Don't go for it. It's stupid and unnecessary.

Yeah I know, but I had a reason because my friend could not connect to the website for some reason, so I had to make him an account.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
account sharing is bad,in public even worse, you can get reported, banned for it
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:42 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)