Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Death Shadow TRIBAL SET "Must have set"

Normal ingame pics

Well i did that void and pure set. I think is just another set i did and i like it more than all thing's i did before.
"Must have set" is how i will name all of my set's becouse if the set is amazing you must have it, stupid reason but yea.
All set have a different ticket with a text "Must have set" that proves i'm the artist and make you fell the owner of the "must have set".
Size is 512x
Program used is photoshop cs6
That set is made for azzeffir23 request. But if he don't like the set , you could be the first owner of it.
CNC and Rate will be apreciated.
Last edited by Advens; Dec 10, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
up for request
Well you are right vermine.
But out here are players with enought qi for those items who want's simple tribal's.
But that was just your opinion. Thank's.
up for request
Looks really good, adding feet would make it completely great, also, adding something in a middle of the fists (in and out sides) would be better.
Last edited by Elate; Dec 11, 2014 at 01:42 AM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
well, i don't know, is like a watermark of the set, a sign. And i don't add it to all of the set's i have.
up for request
you need to work on your actual tribals more.

head concept is neat, mapping is ok, although predictable on the body, but the tribals on the set in general, let it down.

torso looks nice at a glance, but after a second or two, its just too messy. the sides of the torso make me sick. tribal torsos are tough to do with just two colours, i generally use 2 different background colours, or one background colour with a fill colour or highlight colour, just to leave options for open and negative space.
eg http://bendover-za.deviantart.com/ar...-set-376748848

hands are disappointing, as someone who thinks that the hands and the head are the most important part of a tribal set, i thought you could have atleast tried.
theyr more than just blocks.

the legs are all separated, oddly spaced and random.
there needs to be a consistency in the sizing, thickness and spacing of your designs that carries across the whole set, having massive curvy tribals on the legs, but then tiny straight line ones on the head and hands, just isnt consistant.

but as i said, work on the tribal parts more.
dont try mix straight lines and hard corners with smooth curves, it never works, imo, straight lines and hard corners have no place in tribal design.
look at other tribal designs & look at those tribal brushes on deviantart and figure out why they work.
tribals arent just shapes, there needs to be a plan. points come in at specific points, lines follow each other for a reason, flow is of the utmost importance, lines need to flow into each other.

its a good attempt, but points out your weak points, rather than your strong ones.
calling it a "must have" is too much.
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 11, 2014 at 04:55 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-