Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Dezrai - Unstoppable
Hello Community,

There is my new video about Dezrai :

Soft used : Sony vegas pro, Fraps

Music : E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable
Last edited by Mocucha; Dec 9, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i like the idiea so far but the song is just too quite the sync is perfect just it has odd feeling of the song
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post

No particles yet.

Pls. NO!
Stop using particles on your videos.. Its sooo ugly because you use too many particles in one video.. Try to make this cool video (At moment) the old school style bro.. The concept of your videos is genial.. Stop ruin it with free overlay particles.

Artist. Sometimes.

Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
I don't feel that the song is suitable for the theme of this video even though there's sync.

I agree with this, I think the song is suited more for story-telling (Like those other videos you made last time)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I had that song in my playlist a long time ago, indeed it fit a lot for a story video.

Let's see what style you think it could be fit everyone, link me ideas ;)

"Stop using particles on your videos.. Its sooo ugly because you use too many particles in one video.. Try to make this cool video (At moment) the old school style bro.. The concept of your videos is genial.. Stop ruin it with free overlay particles."

Got it.

Dont use particles!! Keep awesome work at sync, and keep video clean it will look alot better than it would be with some particle/aura/correction overedit.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Very choppy, try using rsmb

What is it ?