Toribash
Original Post
[S] Full 256x256
Yes, does include head. Offer properly or not at all. I dont have to consider your offer if I don't see it as valid, so dont always expect a response to your offers. Can be found in my active. Offer in TC, blah blah blah, etc etc etc.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
uuuhhhhhhh
100k?
Don't even know if this is valid so
yeah
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
It is valid, by invalid offers I meant those offers that are like 50k by the people that like making joke offers. Anyway, thanks for the offer but looking for higher still - are you buying with or without head?
Well, you can offer for without the head if you want. I aint giving set prices, just not accepting low offers.
With head is fine
hm 105k?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Still looking for more. With head, I have seen the odd one or two go for about 120k~ ish. What would be your 'max' on something like this?
I can go 110k, but that's probably my max.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

ohai Ferry, ya got Msquid. Congrats and stuff. (went and became staff when I was in another country I see, damn you o3o)

And as for the offer, I will wait and see if i can get any better offers. Thanks for offering though :>