Toribash
Original Post
Guys help. Invades welcome.
Alright Jolly's and friends alike, im calling in a favour!
Before i do that im guessing you're gonna need an explanation:
On the 17th of November i have a hospital appointment. Im having what's called an EEG. It will measure my brain activity during sleep and strobe lighting (trying to cause fitting).
Im essentially suspected of having some kind of seizure frequently, as in every day. very minor, no need to worry but it may affect my memory.

For the thing they need me to be tired, sleep deprived and essentially as derp as possible.

Ok, so the hospital said and i quote:
Let your child stay up all night (watching videos, playing computer games etc.)

But then i was like:

How am i gonna stay up all night. This is where you guys come in

Everyone post you GMT's, whether you're free from 4:00 onwards (0 GMT) and whether you reckon you could stay up and DONT LET ME SLEEP.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
my middle name is stayawaymotherfuckerwhileplayinggames so i should be able to help.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
10am for me to your 10pm.

I can help you, sexy.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Lol weird way for heal,but hey! better than every medicine
If i'm at home i usually stay at pc until 4 am more or less(plus more than less:P),so in that occasions i can help.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
^ same or +2 dont remember xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Funnyjunk, not reddit
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
gmt 0

since i have school i can stay only until 23h30 gmt
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL