Toribash
Original Post
What is the highest duel in Toribash?
I am more so asking about TC as apposed to item value

I know I have seen people like iRookie do some 100k + duels in the past but I have always been curious what's the highest ever
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
max duel mode is 1 million so that, pretty sure itemp and cold have done some before
if you want to go higher duels there's item duels with tc vs usd or usd vs usd or if someone just wants to duel more than 1 million they could do tc vs tc
I remember seeing apricity and rkg duel for 2 million tc or something along those lines but I am pretty sure that wasn't the highest duel
i dueled vs shmevin 6kk vs 6kk back then,
shockey's dueled 300 usd or more vs shmevin
diamond's dueled 2kk vs 200 usd vs shmevin
these are some high duels i've seen
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
i dueled vs shmevin 6kk vs 6kk back then,
shockey's dueled 300 usd or more vs shmevin
diamond's dueled 2kk vs 200 usd vs shmevin
these are some high duels i've seen

Holy (insert whatever word suites you fancy here) that is much higher than I had expected. I don't think I would have the balls to do it personally
-----
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
I remember seeing apricity and rkg duel for 2 million tc or something along those lines but I am pretty sure that wasn't the highest duel

RGK is a legend I seen him go on a many streak in a betting server. it was incredible, I think he has quit Toribash though
Last edited by Ravager; Oct 15, 2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Back in 2011 there was a $700 vs $700 duel between Dexter and Ra. It was a full 32/32 player server, and several smods, admins, and ninjas attended. Ra ended up winning, but unfortunately Dexter didn't send him the cash, which earned him a permanent ban.
Last edited by Shmevin; Oct 19, 2016 at 08:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Highest duelmode I've ever done was 600k

But I've done a 100 usd duel once, unfortunately lost it though lol.
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
lets just say that shmevin paid for Shockey's car
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again