Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Applications

ok no problem, just post here.

Since 2024 seems to be toribashs last year, you can join by simply writing here in correct english that you want to and maybe like 2 sentences about yourself so we see you are able to communicate. Yeah that's about it. Make sure to join the discord server too.
Last edited by Oaky; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:34 PM. Reason: 2024 hits hard
Hello Evil People^^

My name is Slypigeon, but my real name is Mikhail and im 16. I am posting this application because i want to join [Evil]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is Ghetto & KnC, I left KnC as i have some personal problems and i was inactive. About Ghetto, well, its kinda dead so i left. Then, I came across this "Evil" clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity, I don't use irc but since u said so, i would use it more often. I've not been ban before because im a good kid ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD, judo and boxshu. I also duel often

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I represent my highschool soccer team, and i play right midfield!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports.

The reason why i wanted to join u guys it because is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I haven't met someone from [evil] but im predicting that u guys are cool and friendly.

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept my as an [evil] person?
-----
I am Evil
Last edited by Slypigeon; May 1, 2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Add me on kik:Senpaimike :D
"I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity"

I can see you're active in game but 2/3 posts per month doesn't really scream active. I'm going to stay Neutral for now.
-----
Will i need to remake my app?
(I am Evil.)

You won't have to recreate an application.
Last edited by Goat; May 1, 2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For the record, any dickwad who thinks it's cool to apply to Evil but also apply to every other official clan, will be on my personal blacklist.

I like this clan, and it has great quality. Don't even think about attempting to ruin it.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 1, 2015 at 03:36 PM.
no to slypigeon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
guys what about chapa3?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
apologies for bringing it up but i believe that the pm system is broken on my phone. in response to apex's pm: yes, they were members.

didnt know where else to say this.
Last edited by ruby; May 1, 2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: grammers