Toribash
Original Post
Art set owned by a banned member
Hello everyone. I received a full 512x512 texture set from a duel. Certain events unfolded leading to the person who sent the items to be added to the ban-on-sight list. I like the set myself, but what should I do with it? Does it go back to the artist, or its not allowed to be used anymore by anyone? This is a very unclear subject, and a little light would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unless the person was banned for selling/giving away stolen texture sets, it's fine.

And since "other people's bans are none of your business", you don't have to worry either way, a staff member will contact you if you need to do anything.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yo. What I suggest is that you do not sell it or give it to someone else until you're fairly certain that it's alright to do whatever you want with it. However, I don't think there's a problem using it though. And as ImmortalPig has mentioned, if this banned person has anything to do with you, I'm positive a staff member will contact you. Hope this helped. Cheers.
Owning the 512 item set does not give you rights to the art itself. Even if the user who owned those item textures is banned. For now, unless you hear otherwise, don't go around using the art, or distributing it via any means.

I'll find more out about the nature of the user's ban, then get in touch with you.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Owning the 512 item set does not give you rights to the art itself. Even if the user who owned those item textures is banned. For now, unless you hear otherwise, don't go around using the art, or distributing it via any means.

I'll find more out about the nature of the user's ban, then get in touch with you.

Uh? If you win an item in a duel it belongs to you.

If someone wants to retain ownership of a trade-able texture item, they shouldn't bet it.

I'm sure Deuteria will realize that if the ban was related to stealing textures or whatever, then whoever banned them would have contacted you by now. Another user's ban reason is 'none of your business' any staff member will tell you, there's no reason for you to do anything because someone else was banned.

Waiting around to see if you should do something because someone else was banned is pointless.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I think what deuteria meant to say was: The right to the texture art on the items does not transfer with the items.

Meaning that if you buy a set of items or recieve them, the art on them does not belong to you. It belongs to the previous owner.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah. I thought I said that XD Thanks, Gum.

The set was made by 00Assassin00. Both adelphiaf and 00Assassin00 say that the set was only being used, but had not been bought. Hence, I ask that you remove it from the texture items, and do not distribute it.