Ranking
Original Post
Test Yoself, Meat
http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/zombie
I got 73% \o/
Only because I live in Australia and we aren't allowed guns.
Last edited by Warcry; Feb 18, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
infamous
50%

I'm pretty young, a bit overweight, I have no idea how to make any weapons besides rubber band slingshots, I can only run for about a minute without being out of breath, and I've only used guns in video games.
I can handle an axe damn well, I know how to make a lot of crap including c2 and thermite and I have good endurance.
infamous
You Have a 69% Chance of Survival!

Heh, 69
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Ehh mine was like 40 I think.

I'm a 13 fat ass who cant run for shit so if there ever is one they better be the slow walking zombies XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
81%

damn lack of gunz

EDIT: my bro tried and got 0, then and the thing just restarted. Then he did it again and got this score
Last edited by Gorman; Feb 19, 2009 at 08:15 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."