Ranking
View Poll Results: What Graphiccards are Better?
Nvidia
48 Votes / 81.36%
Ati
11 Votes / 18.64%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Nvidia or Ati - Nobuds Poll Series 2
McDonalds or Burgerking - Nobuds Poll Series 1
Hey all.

I have to do a experiment for school, and i need to ask people what do they prefer, i need to make 3 polls, 3 week time. So i will start my "Weekly Poll" Series.

Please Move this to Discussion, i wanna make this as "famous" as possible (also i dont have the abilty to post polls there :E)

So, this thread will be opened till Next Friday (20th)

Question of 2. Week is: Nividia or Ati (Graphiccards)

Please post, or atleast vote, thank you :o)
How you want to know that?

Maybe people got a really crappy ati card, but think that nvidia has better ones :E
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
How you want to know that?

Maybe people got a really crappy ati card, but think that nvidia has better ones :E

Time has shown that people do that. 80% of the voters will probably have no idea which is actually better, so they will just vote for the one they've got.

Just like me, so my vote goes to Ati.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Time has shown that people do that. 80% of the voters will probably have no idea which is actually better, so they will just vote for the one they've got.

Just like me, so my vote goes to Ati.

That, or, They know the difference.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Nvidia
Pros: Easy installation, Great prices, Great Visual quality (shade packets per cube inch etc.) Wonderfull cutomer support. Massive choice of cards.

Cons: Installs things you dont want (media manager, eyefire firewalls) Tends to overheat. Eats power (115v average!) Medium to low quality materials.

Overall: Nvidia is the choice of many many gamers and business people alike it is the standard for todays visual prowess.

ATI
Pros: Best visual quality on the market. Excellent onboard programs. Excellent materials. Good cooling.

Cons: Eats your wallet. Eats your CPU. Eats RAM. Eats power. Eats Case room. Not supported by alot of MOBOS. CONSTANTLY needs repairing or reconfiguring.

Overall: ATI isnt very standard therfore it makes itself the "Nerds" choice because of price and upkeep. Still an excellent graphics engine but only for the people who know how to handle electronics and manage data.

VERDICT
Nvidia is a better choice for the lower to medium/high class of gamers and business people. ATI is for the hardcores with money to blow and wont care if it breaks. NVIDIA FTW.