Toribash
Original Post
I do not get my Tc after winning a fight
Hello everyone , I have a problem regarding Tc, when I win a match I do not get in my Toricredit I bought a booster and I have proof in video.voila the problem that I would like m help please

The link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyAjFSeZnyI

The name of my account is glitched ozeyman
Last edited by FireKick1; Aug 20, 2015 at 01:59 PM.
Will be moving this to support since general reports is a place to report in-game rule breaking.

You should get more help there.
Last edited by Mathias; Aug 21, 2015 at 01:48 PM.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
really sorry I apologize I am French I am a beginner in English, and I do not understand the system too Forum report me if you want it so my mistake .
Is this just when you make the account ozeyman fight against Firekick1? Are you playing on both accounts when you make those two fight eachother?

If so, I'd say its probably because you are playing on both accounts at the same time. That's considered farming and I believe there are automatic protections against winning tc when farming.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
made by me and my friend who was on the plane we combatut account ozeyman me because I Voulé he leads but won all the time as I suddenly want to store the item he gave me all he toricredit m ' 6000 remains at this moment I am desolate bother you but I told you greatly thank you