Ranking
Original Post
Human Engine
I REALLY have no idea where to put/ask this...

I love toribash, it's the most beautiful and unique and realistic fighting game in the history of videogames... pardon my lust for more...

I seek that one perfect human body simulator...

Toribash is the closest thing i have for it (and am ever eternally grateful, dont take this thread the wrong way) but i am looking for something that represents the human physic as perfectly as possible, from every joint to every bone to the weight of the brain...

I guess i am jsut asking if anyone knows anything, a program, similar to toribash, that might satisfy my growing hunger for human mobility?

The only thing more accurate than playing Toribash is practicing T'ai Chi in the park.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
I believe there was testing in newer looking version that came even closer than to what it already is. Like, realistic looking face and whatnot, along with actually realistic looking muscles and whatnot. Not sure how far it went or how successful it was considering this was months ago when i saw a picture of it.

I will see if i can find someething and return later with more useful information.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Basically it wont happen, toribash only has about 41 total parts, you aren't going to find anything close enough to a real human.
the god
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
I believe there was testing in newer looking version that came even closer than to what it already is. Like, realistic looking face and whatnot, along with actually realistic looking muscles and whatnot. Not sure how far it went or how successful it was considering this was months ago when i saw a picture of it.

I will see if i can find someething and return later with more useful information.

you are probably referring to gormans group and his toribash 5.0 renders. those arent real. anyways, i dont believe that their is a much better physics game than tb ^_^ sorry