SOME or ALL of the ABOVE
2 Votes / 10.53%
NONE only gamboys
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
PS3 and XBOx360 or Elite
Isn't it wierd most ppl have XBOX even though PS3 has many things that are free I have both but I only use PS3 it is better but does not have as many games as the XBOX. That is extremly wierd ain't it.
Also tell me if u have PS3 or XBOX and tell me ur onlin accounts name, if u have PS3 and u wanna add me my account is halawaman. I dont have XBOX online ok so dont ask.
That is the answer and questions.
Also I forgot to put a polll up so just tell me what type of PS do u have and what XBOX do u have elite or white. Thanks.
MW2 rulz!!!
Last edited by FighterAly; Mar 15, 2010 at 01:25 AM.
i have an xbox because my friends have xbox and we play together.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
That is nice but I just edited it and asked what type of PS do u have or XBOX in XOBOX is it ELIT or WHITE. Thanks
MW2 RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh, I like PS better. I guess I'm just used to the controller. Also I like the XMB in the PS3. It's a pretty cool interface.

As for the XBox: It's a nice system, but the people in the community tend to suck...
i liek turtelz xd
Thank you somebody has a PS3 not alot of ppl on toribash have it so I like that u have it makes me more happy thank u oh so very much for having the PS3 not the XBOX u r awsome dude. Do u play MW2 or not say yes or no dude.
I got my 360 a couple months after it was released, which was still almost a year before the ps3 was released.

And even when the ps3 was released, it was $600 and with mostly subpar games. At the time you were better off investing in a 360 for $400 and a couple years worth of live than a ps3.

Now, if i had to choose between which one to buy today, id probably choose the ps3.

Also console communities suck in general.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when