Ranking
Original Post
Rap isn't all about dope and other stuff..
Yea, rap isn't all about screwing girls, smoking dope, doing drugs, or killing..
There are some rappers out there who rap for what they feel like Eminem and them. I used to rap the "wrong" type of rap which is talking about fucking girls, smoking dope, and fighting.. But, I changed my ways in the music and here is my new style. It's like a poem but goes onto a beat making it a rap basically.

I am sorry for all the pain I conflicted.
It's like my moments of living is so uplifted
I loved everyone that cared for me, and it aint in a gay way you see?
I am just trying to surivive in my own little world.
Doing the shit that can never get old but it's a pain that becomesi so cold
It's stuff like that that can make me be sold
Lonley at the top, and fear for death but it just proves I am the best.
But it's the look into the past that helps me out
The stuff that I talk about is what I do without a doubt
I know what you want, I know what you say, I know your feelings each and every day
Just grab my hand and we can walk this pain away.
The movies is a showdown, and it's a place to love
Not a place of drama or any of the above.
it's about who we are, and how we live our life
About the shit we do each and every night
Not about drag racing or fighting with knifes
It's about the duty that we do that keeps us alive
We strive for peace, we strive for love but it's in our hearts...-LiLRJ

Remberance is the name
It's the passion of the game
Keep playing hard but never forget the flame
It will haunt you down throughout the night
Never will stop unless you fight
fight with god and fight with power
Then you will come up like a tower
Be #1 and be at the thron
Thanking of the passion that is gone
Think of the rappers that ceased away
The ones who went to the outter way
Never forget of the legends like tupac
The greatest of them all in the days of rap
The stuff you listen today is just full of crap
I am a true ride or die soldier.
I fight out the darkness till it never gets old
I am the one who can help you through sorrow
I am the one who can let you see tomorrow
Happiness is a goal that cannot be handed to you
You have to do it with the power of the 2
Your soul and your mind, it's the thing that is like a crime
sometimes they work out good, sometimes it turns to bad
But you can't be all mad, just do the game and don't get sad.
I am being honest with you. Everyone is like a fam in the crew.
I am the one that calls up, I am the one that helps out
It's just me in this drama without a doubt...-LiLRJ

Trying to find my inner self, the human mind that is acting off on the shelf.
seek through forgivness and look in the mirror, understand who I really am and why I am here.
I have a meaning in life, we all do. Just realise what it is and it will happen to.
Never give up on life for it's a gift in a way, a gift that allows you to do what you want and have fun all day.
Never forget who gifted you that life, the person above us all who watches us each night. The one who makes sure we live into a brighter day to the next. The one who plays the big role in our stress. Just keep saying to yourself you are one of the best an you will accomplish what you strived to be above the rest. Haters will vanish and pain will go down, and it will be like no other story to show around. Lift up the sorrow and live to see tomorrow, the love and forgetness is like a borrow. It's a feeling that can be looked down apon, break a true man into a sorry one....-LiLRJ

I ain't trying to be someone I am not, I am just being me on the spot. So please just listen to the words I rap. I mean it with full honest and is not crap. I show I care by the expression of the voice. The vocal words that come into rejoice. The words that touches your heart, the words that breaks evil apart. The words that show guidance into the future. The words that bring friends even closer. The words that never hurts but just touches you. The words that can accomplish anything that is all true...-LiLRJ

My old style:

Play me like a rhyme
play me like a dime
fuck a bitch and make her mine
Yea thats what i did to your hoe
Yea thats what i did to your floor
I made her cum and busted a nut
But it's funny cause your a cunt
shit man get on my fucking level
I dont sign shit dealin with the devil
But it's alright because i got the shovel
Dig you a grave and make you forget
go to hell and get on a dick
Because your a bitch
a 2 face snitch
shut the fuck up before I kill it in this hit

Real friends are ya bros, fuck with the fakes like they a hoe. Dont have time for that type of game, just shut the fuck up before i go insane. I dont care bout what you think, I am the one that rides in the paint. I do the walk like I do the talk, throw these hands in the slot of the block...~LiLRJ

Im crazy like that. My mood is a top hat. Style fresh makes a hoe clap. Moment on stage makes me run laps. Fresh like a g on this beat girls call me the boss up in the heat cuddle like a roch fag girls all on my rich tag bt its the buss swag that brings in the turnbags...LiLRJ

Look at you with ya hoodie on you got no swag but a $5 shirt on. Step up ya game cause u look lame like a upset dog throwin up on fame. I bring them stacks while kicking it back. I bring the moments while im making racks. Im doing business while others be doin jack. Shii uk im the right oone. Shii uk im the gud one. Shii uk im the best one bt its all done cause mah azz won..LiLRJ
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Rap isn't all about dope and other stuff..

.... Eminem

Oh man, now I know where to go whenever I need a good laugh. Nice joke mate.
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 6, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Well maybe if you wouldn't be such a dick head and read the new style of my rap. It does not say 1 thing about smoking dope or fucking bitches.
/me hates people who don't read the fuckin thread.
-----
Next person to post without talking about the thread instead of the title, will be reported for useless posting. Read the fucking thread or do not post at all about your opinion.
Last edited by Noobie; Feb 6, 2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
It does not say 1 thing about smoking dope or fucking bitches.

Even though it's an okay topic when you're talking about problems
You do realise half of Eminem's songs are about how much he loves his drugs? Valium especially? And also how much he loves to smoke dope with "Dre & 50" ? Like I said, nice joke mate. And anyway, there is a difference between Gangster Rap and the sort of censored shite that gets played on the radio..
That was slim shady.
Eminem today doesn't talk about that shit he talks about how he regrets doing the shit.
Learn to listen.
If you are learning something, then you are listening to your mentor/ teacher. So, if I am learning then I am already listening. Your logic is flawed.

And what was the point of this thread? Instead of just putting some of your Super Swaggy Gangsta rhymes into a thread why don't you actually explain what your point is? I dislike rap enough to know I won't sit and read all of that then agree with you. (I read it, but didn't really care any more or less about (c)rap)
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 8, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
IF you don't shut the fuck up..
If you think it's gangsta rap when it's a helpful part put into a beat then you are stupid.
Don't post if you won't bother reading and talking down against a rap that helps people instead of talking random nonsense.
kbye