Toribash
Original Post
Metal bands.
I got into metal a couple of months ago thanks to Blind Guardian.I think its Melodic metal,not sure.So yeah,if you could recommend me some bands I'd be most gratefull.I'm listening to Megadeth,Sabaton and BG right now.
Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
Take a look through this list to start with, its a pretty decent collection of bands to look up even if its not divided into sub genres.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...76&postcount=1

Otherwise Nightwish, Ensiferum and Winterhorde are a good place to start looking.
Ok I'll try them out,thanks.And if anybody else suggests anything,I like musics where I understand what the guy is saying,not just a bunch of screaming.
alestorm
arch enemy
as i lay dying
darkseed
disturbed
dragonforce
equilibrium
eisregen
heaven shall burn
iced earth
korpiklaani
manowar
minas morgul
saltatio mortis
varg
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
I'll give Mastodon a try.I already heard Dragonforce and Iced earth.In fact,I'll listen to them all,thanks guys.
my favorite metal band is by far Lamb of god, you should check out these songs: King me, Remorse is for the dead, Laid to rest, Reclaimation, 11th hour and vigil.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Metal bands haha are you going by old school or new stuff:
alestorm
arch enemy
as i lay dying
darkseed
disturbed<--- This isn't even a band (shocking)
dragonforce <--- This isn't even a band (shocking)
equilibrium
eisregen
heaven shall burn
iced earth
korpiklaani
manowar
minas morgul
saltatio mortis
varg

Then you have bands like so:
In Fear In Faith
Asking Alexandria
Bring Me The Horizion
Avenged Sevenfold
Fit For A King
Upon This Dawning
For The Fallen Dreams
Parkway Drive
A Day To Remember
In Hearts Wake
Memphis May Fire
Pierce The Veil
Shoot The Girl First
We Came As Romans
Dream On, Dreamer
Architects
last but not least : I See The End <---My band check me out theres a link in my siggy
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Why are you guys suggesting stuff that sounds nothing like the OP's taste? He said he doesn't like screaming, and obviously not breakdowns if you're going by the 3 bands he posted (which makes Lamb of God and at least half of Jewww's list void).

Aduplan: Look into Power Metal and Thrash Metal. You'll like that.

Last edited by Numbers; Dec 8, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Half of his bands are screaming -.- I was just posting a sample if the shit I play and tour with >.>
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP