Ranking
Original Post
Flame don't appear ingame
Hi.

I bought a flame,activated it,but it didnt show up ingame...
Why?

Can someone help?

Thanks.
Try typing /dl shifter5 (when you're ingame that is).
If it still doesn't show up after that, close toribash then reenter, that should most likely fix the problem.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Flame 1101 is a dead flame, just checked your inventory.
I watched that one passed around the market, but refrained from buying after I previewed it.
Unfortunately it is quite possible to forge a flame that is utterly invisible. To make it worse, the flame numbers are 1 off after around flame 2000, so you have to be very careful even using preview.
Last edited by 1handclap; Feb 21, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
Thanks for trying to help me!

So it means,i wasted my tc for nothing?For invisible flame?

Is it regular thing here,that people get scammed when buying flames?

And i gues,i can't get my tc back?
Originally Posted by shifter5 View Post
Thanks for trying to help me!

So it means,i wasted my tc for nothing?For invisible flame?

Is it regular thing here,that people get scammed when buying flames?

And i gues,i can't get my tc back?

Well, you didn't get scammed as it was actually your fault for not checking the flame beforehand (I don't mean to blame you with the misread in the flame browser, but just saying). For now, your best bet would be trying to reason with the seller or trying your luck on the market and try making a positive thing out of invisibility. Next time, double-check everything to prevent future regrets.
BAD LUCK
I made a mistake awhile back and purchased a faulty flame myself. I buried it on an alt where it will never see the sun again. You could put yours back on the market and "scam" someone else, but that's really not the honorable way to go. Buying flames off the market tab requires much caution. You could also try purchasing them from the flame section of item threads. It is more heavily regulated.
Last edited by 1handclap; Feb 21, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
Ok guys, thanks for a feedbacks.
It's no wonder that things like this happens in toribash...No one controls it and people who made this game,dont want to make it better.
That's why we face rage quiters in tourneys and didn't win our earned tc.And now I discovered, that peoples can easy scam you in the market...
And yes it is scam,bacause there wasn't written with normal words that, the flame is so small that you can't see it.
If you think that,things like this is ok.I will put my i phone on ebay and tell there,that it works fine.But in reality,screen of the phone will turn on,but it will be so dark that you,wount be able to see a thing in there.But hey!!! It turns on and everything is working fine.
Now go and buy it and tell me after that it's not a scam.

And yes I don't know how can I check the flame size...
I will appreciate if someone can put here some screenshot and point with the arrows, where should I look and what size the number means.
Otherwise there can be another person who will get tc for nothing.

And I feel good that I didn't spend real money on tc.Toribash should cancel the option where you can buy tc,because here I don't see any scam control.
And yes i get it,its normal thing here.
So who wants a cool black flame? I will sell it to you. )))

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks.
There is a section to report scams here, Toast and others work very hard to straighten things out. Sadly I imagine as firebolty expressed, this is unlikely to be covered. Unfortunately it's the nature of the anonymity of the internet that people will act in incredibly obnoxious ways. One way you can see that mods do care about these problems is by checking out the banlist. It's usually an entertaining read.
Originally Posted by shifter5
I will appreciate if someone can put here some screenshot and point with the arrows, where should I look and what size the number means.

In game: set up-->utils-->flame browser: you can look at up 5 flames at once. You may need to be a bit patient for the flame cache to download. Link to flame in question.
Last edited by 1handclap; Feb 21, 2012 at 09:35 PM.