Toribash
Original Post
:P lol i havnt been following hockey but its the olympics so i thought i would watch. i felt bad for usa cuz they looked so sad at the end
<3
I actually watched this even though I've never watched Ice Hockey in my life and had no idea what was going on.
Where's CiaoTime for this? I know for a fact he was going for Canada with their awesome goalies.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Epic game. Epic outcome. Couldnt have gone any better, or been more exciting. Canada rules. USA sucks.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually watched the game, and I loved it. I was sure that Canada would win, because it's the country that has Hockey in it's blood! Canada really pwns.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Canada only won cause they suck. They were too baby to play a real overtime, instead they just played some schoolyard pickup game of 4v4 cause they would get crushed if they actually played hockey.
the god
I'm so glad that Russia didn't go to Semi-finals...
Anyways my favorite game in Men's Ice Hockey was Switzerland vs Finland. There were so much powerplays...
Anyways I wanned to USA win...