Toribash
Original Post
Help Me With Toribash plz!!!!
So basically when i start toribash it will only run at a maximum of 15 fps but most of the time its around 2-5 fps. The only thing i can think of is that Something with Windows 7 meses it up. Because before i had Win7 and i had XP i could run 45 fps with full shaders. IDK what i can do about it i have tried getting diff versions. I have made sure my drivers are up to date like 50 times. If anyone has any suggestions(other than go back to XP) plz post them.
Windows 7 runs it perfectly on my machine.
It's probably your connection, not your operating system, that's making you go so slowly.

If you still have that lag in single player, then I'm afraid I can't offer any more suggestions.

Good luck fixing this.
it's probably because your drivers arn't properly updated, what graphics card do you have, i'll link you to the driver download.
Yea I just happen to feel that's still the reason :P, no it's just thats become my stock reply to this now, sorry.

What kind of hardware do you have, or are we talking about a laptop? it might be posible to do a cheep upgrade to solve all this.