Toribash
Original Post
AQ Worlds (AdventureQuest Worlds)
Hello there! I am going to give you a little bit of information about an amazing browser game called AQ Worlds. It is very exciting and addictive and you will never be lonely because Tens of thousands are always on. (A lot more than Toribash's average 100-400 regular users)

This game is made by Artix Entertainment who also made other successful games like "AdventureQuest" and "DragonFable". Before I begin about AQW, here is a trailer that I found on youtube that best covers the game. Although, there are newer and cooler Weapons, Armour, Classes and Areas available now.

Screenshots of some cool Weapons and Armor

AQ Worlds is Free, unless you want to pay for Extra features. There are No Downloads.
I was an original Beta-tester so I have seen some major improvements in the game, I don't even see any glitches these days. The Graphics are Excellent, the Story line is incredible and the best thing is that it is free! If you want the best equipment and pets, you would obviously have to buy membership (Like Tori-prime and VIP) but most of the players are content with the free stuff.

If you decide to play, please click on my referral Link, all it does is gives me some Gold and Exp everytime you guys win battles. You will still get the original amount. If you buy membership, My character will get 250 AdventureCoins free of charge. (Special Tokens in the Game)

So click below if you feel like helping me out =)
http://www.aqworlds.com/aw-newuser.asp?refid=177714

And below is my character page for "ad3556ad3556" add me as a friend once you have an account!

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=ad3556ad3556

Now, I will help you with creating an account.

1. Before you play, make sure that the age you put in is over 13.

2. There are 4 classes to pick from:

Warrior (My first choice, uses Swords, Maces, Axes)

Rogue (Uses daggers)

Mages (Uses Staffs and Magic)

Healer (My current class, I suggest getting this class later in the game. It explains itself, it heals itself and other friendly characters in the area, unless your in PvP)

3. Pick your Hairstyle, Hair colour, Skin Colour, Eye Colour and Gender,

4. Pick a Name (Which will also be your Username), Password and put in your Email. (Picking a short name can be hard unlike in Toribash because there are so much players taking names everyday)

5. Goto your Email and click on the Link they sent you to activate account.

6. Pick a server to play on (I suggest "Cysero" because it is the one with most people without canned chat)

Canned chat= You can only say certain phrases

7. You will arrive in a strange place full of Strange people that have Weapons worth more than your character. Look at the the list of Red buttons to your right, click "The Story" to begin a tutorial for newbs.

8. After you finish your tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of the game and how it works. I suggest clicking the map (The button that has a map on the bottom of the screen, next to the "Quests" button), Click "SwordHaven" and when you teleport there, go left and into the shop called "Helms". You will arrive at a helmet shop wear I suggest you save up for a decent helmet for newbs.
Last edited by Dose; Jan 16, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
Dose is dead.
I remember playing this a couple years ago, 'twas pretty fun. I'll add you, and maybe see if there's anything thatll make me want to become active in this game again. I'm guessing you're a non-member, correct?
edit: it seems that you must be online for me to add you, feel free to PM me when you're online and what server you're in.
Last edited by Daxx; Jan 17, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
I'm in "Cysero" Server now and yeah, I'm non-member. But I verified Dragonlord so I get a rare Color Custom Armor.
Dose is dead.
cool i play this
Last edited by Albus; Jan 17, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I used to play this way back when I had an old laptop that couldn't run much. I actually had quite an enjoyable time making characters with friends and playing alongside each other, never got end-game or anything close to it, though, but got some fairly cool stuff.
Wow i thought the one that know AQW here is me and jokar
my username is Darkrise Master
here is my char page

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Darkrise%20Master
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Bahahaha! Everyone here is banned :>

Sure guys, but I don't think I can add you if we're not on at the same time.

And thanks PrZero! You bought membership and got me 250ac! <3
<-- played for a long time.
Darkcaster armor is the best armor ingame.
No buts.
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Zotwi
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~