Toribash
Original Post
Q[S]void force
Quickselling void force for 60k, autobuy 80k.
No low balls or it will be ignored, will take items depending on what they are.
Last edited by Cute; Dec 1, 2015 at 09:12 PM.
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Bump
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Bump
Bumperino
This is obviously not considered a quick sell, how much would you actually take?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Offer, I just don't want obvious lowballs, i can take from 70k-150k
Or items of same value.
Bump, will accept lower prices ranging form 60-100k.
Do you have a custom belt account or someone that is custom belt to hold it for you to sell or wait to use?
Bumpin'